TILE & GROUT CLEANING
Turbo Pressure Tile and Grout Cleaning
We use a pressure washing system designed specifically for tile & grout, and other hard surfaces. Our truck mounted cleaning process power washes the floor to extract soil and grease from the pores of the tile and grout or other hard surface floors. The system generates water pressure of 800 to 1,200 P.S.I. and water temperature of approximately 250 degrees to soften and extract years of soil and contaminants.
Our floor tool connects to a powerful vacuum hose, which sucks the cleaning disk to the floor, and confines the water spray inside the 16-inch disk. There is virtually no splash over to worry about. The vacuum hose draws away the water, along with the dirt, to a containment tank on our truck, and we dispose of the wastes in accordance with EPA regulations. You will find that our process restores the tile & grout to 85 to 90 percent of its original appearance. Some stains, (grease, red wine, mustard, dyes, etc.) will not come out. In these cases we can still restore your grout by staining your grout to its original color or changing the color to whatever color you desire. Our color seal process is a mixture of color and grout sealant in one. The results are amazing and your grout looks like new. The color seal process is guaranteed for up to 10 years with proper maintenance.
No matter what condition your tile & grout is in we can restore it to look like new. Why replace when we can restore it!!!!!
Our tile & grout cleaning process
1. Inspection of tile surfaces examining for the best possible cleaning method.
2. Move and protect any furniture in areas to be cleaned.
3. Tile preconditioners and hand brushing applied to loosen embedded soils on the surface of the tile and grout.
4. Turbo Force Tile cleaning tools used with hot steam and high pressure with rotating head cleaner using only force of steam with Cleaning tile detergents and powerful high velocity extraction of all soil and water. We do not use any type of brushes that can damage or scratch surfaces.
5. Thoroughly hand dry all surfaces.
6. Apply an optional Grout Sealer or color sealant to protect grout from mildew and re-soiling.
*An estimate is needed to determine the square feet and to inspect the condition of the tile & grout. Please call to schedule an estimate 845-709-7894.
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING ABOUT US
Jim Tecchio, Stony Point NY
“If you are looking for a superior carpet cleaning job, call Steam Masters. Felix was knowledgeable, efficient, and left my carpet looking like new. I would recommend him to anyone, and I will definitely be using him again.”