A New Way to Feel the Relief From Allergy and Asthma Symptoms
If you’re one of the 70 million Americans that suffer from allergies or allergic illnesses such as asthma or sinusitis you already know how miserable they can be.

What you may not know is that dust mite and pet allergen found indoors are one of the leading causes of allergic diseases. People with relatively mild allergies can develop very serious, chronic and even life threatening illnesses if they continue to be exposed to these allergens.

Dust Mite Allergies
Dust mites are microscopic, eight-legged creatures that are 0.3mm in length (7000 can fit on a fingernail) and are invisible to the naked eye. It is the dust mite feces that cause the development and aggravation of allergies.

A dust mite will produce 200 times its own body weight in feces during its short lifetime! Mattresses contain 60% of the dust mites found in the home. Given that we spend up to one-third of our lives in the bedroom and are exposed to this highly potential allergen for long periods of time, the bedroom is the number one treatment priority.

Pet Allergies
Many people are unaware that they suffer from pet allergies. Symptoms include watery and itching eyes, hives, sneezing, coughing, wheezing and difficulty breathing.
Between 75% and 90% of families with pet allergies do not take their physician’s advice and remove their pets from the home.

Cleaning Alone is Not Enough
Proper cleaning consists of pre vacuuming, wet cleaning, rinsing, and application of Allergy Relief Treatment on mattresses, upholstery, carpets, and rugs.

How Allergy Relief Treatments Works
Allergy Relief Treatment changes the shape of allergen proteins, making them unrecognizable to the body, which prevents them from causing an allergic reaction!

Imagine getting a good night’s sleep-tonight!

Enjoy Significantly Reduced Allergen Levels From Now On
When properly applied, Allergy Relief Treatment provides a residual effect for up to six months. In severe cases, treatment may be required every three months.

Allergy Relief Treatment is Safe for You, Your Children, Your Pets and the Environment
This product is hypoallergenic, non toxic, dye and perfume free, contains no volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), or other hazardous materials, is biodegradable and environmentally safe. In addition this product is derived from renewable fruit and vegetable seeds.

Allergy Relief Treatment is virtually odor free, formulated for use around people with allergic illness and sensitivities, contains no benzyl benzoate and is not a pesticide or mitacide.

Not Just Effective But Affordable!


Jim Tecchio, Stony Point NY

“If you are looking for a superior carpet cleaning job, call Steam Masters. Felix was knowledgeable, efficient, and left my carpet looking like new. I would recommend him to anyone, and I will definitely be using him again.”